Power without grid.
Solar power can supply electricity for rural areas. Solar power is a CO2 free energy that can provide electricity for basically everything, everywhere. All the systems are based on HEM photovoltaic – high quality solar modules.
- Private homes
- Refugee camps,
- Health clinics
Since 1993, Danish Solar Energy has offered flexible solar systems for housing, schools, refugee camps, hospitals, security sectors, marine, agriculture, health clinics, etc.
Beside the fact that stand alone systems provide power in rural areas, it has quite a few advantages:
- No noise, smell, fumes or contamination
- Once installed, the systems produce energy at no cost
- Life span is estimated to be between 25-30 years
- the systems are easily supplemented if needed.
- The systems don’t waste energy
The picture above shows how a stand-alone system could work. (1) modules (2) inverter (3) charge controller (4) battery (5) Generator (optional) (6) tele communication